We are focused complying with every applicable legal requirement and best practice for operating the Inn. We want everyone associated with the Inn, especially our guests and staff, to feel comfortable that they are in a safe, sanitary environment.
Our rooms have always been simply furnished. This has allowed us to keep the spaces meticulously clean. In the current situation, we are identifying and implementing the public health requirements and best practices applicable to our property, staff, guests, vendors and operations. The cleanliness of the Inn always has been a source of pride for us and satisfaction for our guests. We now are taking the Inn’s cleanliness to an entirely new level.
For your health and safety, we have instituted the following:
- Touch-less check-in. A check-in letter will provide details regarding your stay as well as a local restaurant guide. Your credit card will have been charged and your receipt provided with your room key.
- Hand sanitizer will placed at the front desk and throughout the public rooms of the Inn.
- Common surfaces (including door handles) and public rooms and common areas (including bathrooms), will be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Daily room service will not be available. Extra towels will be placed in the dresser of each room.
- Breakfast will be table service with appropriate distancing and may be enjoyed in the Tavern, large Dining Room or on the expansive outdoor Terrace.
- During the evening, the Tavern and the expansive outdoor Terrace will be available for seating if you wish to bring take out to the Inn. Silverware, napkins and water will also be available.
Cancelling a reservation for a stay until Labor Day, 2020 – If you want to cancel a reservation made directly with us, up and until Friday, September 4 (Labor Day weekend) we will refund 100% of your deposit, will not charge you for the remaining balance of the reservation, and will not impose any cancellation fee. Beginning Labor Day weekend, cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee equal to one night’s stay, unless the room can be rented. Guests who arrive after the reservation start date, or depart prior to the reservation end date, are responsible for the entire reserved period.
Minimum Stay: A minimum two-night stay is required during holiday weekends (including President’s Day weekend, Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July weekend, Labor Day weekend and Columbus Day weekend) and Fall Foliage season (mid-September to mid-October). Room rates during Fall Foliage increase by $30 per night.